Image Map

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The HEART of the SCHOOL

I firmly believe that the LIBRARY is the HEART of the SCHOOL.  

I often tell friends and colleagues that I feel like the school bartender!

Instead of serving drinks (well maybe some iced tea from time to time) I get to serve up some book recommendations, visit with all of the classroom teachers about the fun things they are doing with their students and hear about their families.

Keeping parents informed about the library is also important to me.  So to start the school year off I always put together a newsletter to send home.  It includes information I think parents NEED to know.  This year I chose to also include information about our MSE Google Site and our Facebook page.

I'm happy to share the template with you so you can personalize it for your library. 

 Feel free to email me at checkitoutwithmrsbailey@gmail.com for the Publisher version.

No comments:

Post a Comment