Image Map

Sunday, May 22, 2022

End of the Year Report

 It's hard to believe that it is already the end of another school year. As the year winds down I like to share circulation information with my administrators, teachers and parents. 


I used Microsoft Publisher to create this document. 

If you would like to have a copy just drop me an email at checkitoutwithmrsbailey@gmail.com

I used fonts from BBfonts. They are my favorites!!! If you don't have those fonts you can always choose your own.  Be warned though, it might just mess up the formatting a little bit.

So the next question is . . . where did I find all of the information for this report. And the answer is easy {DESTINY}.

PART 1: How to find the Top 10 book titles.

Go to the [REPORTS] tab and click on [LIBRARY REPORTS].


Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on [TOP/BOTTOM TITLES].


Now all you need to do is set the number of titles you would like to see and the date range.


Once I got all of this information I googled the title of each book and inserted a picture of the cover and recorded how many times each book had been circulated.

Now that I think about it I made this step harder than it had to be. I could have just clicked on each titles and seen a picture of the book cover!!! LESSON LEARNED!!!

PART 2: How to find the monthly circulation numbers.

Go to the [REPORTS] tab and click on [LIBRARY REPORTS].


Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on 
[COLLECTION STATISTICS - HISTORICAL].


Now all you need to do is choose the date range. I did mine monthly. I also made sure I just saw the [SUMMARY] and set the circulation types to [ALL CIRCULATION TYPES].


PART 3: How to find the number of new titles added to your collection.

Go to the [REPORTS] tab and click on [LIBRARY REPORTS].


Click on [TITLE & COPY LIST].


Now all you need to do is choose the date range to find out how many new copies you added during the school year. I have to admit, I was shocked when I saw how many I added.


There you have it . . . if I left something out please let me know. I hope there are a few LMS's out there that will be able to use this information

No comments:

Post a Comment